So I've been in London since Wednesday.
Brief highlights since I only have 6 minutes left at this internet cafe...
Got really lost on my first day.
Everything is fucking expensive here. Spent about 500 dollars already. Fuck.
Met up with Alex my first day. Been hanging out with him every day since. He's really really great.
Spent the first night in Camden, at the pubs. Slept in a park.
It's really cold here. Like the weather we get back home in October.
Went to the Tate Modern yesterday and went down by the Thames. Beautiful. Huge room of soviet propaganda posters at the Tate, I about died.
Riding the tube and the trains everywhere. Haha.
Wednesday I'm going up to Malvern to stay with Alex for a while, and then on to Manchester to stay with my friend Angela for a few days, then the Wednesday after that, down to Dover to catch a ferry to Calais.
Miss you all. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment