Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Car bitch drunk ass

Its been um currently forever many days since my last confession... Post... Confession. I realized that the summer of last was quite the interesting adventure and the time since has also been a grand experience.  I can't quite, finish anything right now. My ambitions, motivations have gone out the window with the arrival of chilly, summer. I think that the season of what is now should be called Chummer. Chilly summer, not warm enough to go out side and tan my pasty ass. 

Baily inspired me to blog again, but seeing as her adventure to the wonderful south american countries she is visiting.  I will TRY my hardest to do something note worthy. 

To this point in time. I have done nothing accept be an incredible ass, drunken, stoned, lazy irresponsible sleepy mess. Commence the kitchen cleaning and retrieving the car.

No comments: