Friday, August 15, 2008

After that


I had to post something that was slightly less sad and depressing. The world is the very root of my sadness. There is so much bad energy. I am going to go to the beach today and try to enjoy some sun and "fresh" air. The summer is quickly leaving us as are some great times and people. I want to get in as much of it as possible. 

I also went to Chicago this week and had a blast. There will be some pictures of some new clothes. Not a ton but I was really happy with my haul. I was very intrigued by the fact that I saw in comparison to Minneapolis very few "fashionable" people. Most days of the week I walk out my door and if I go in the right direction, which I usually do, I see people with great style. I see people walking down the street and I want to dress like them or want an article of clothing that is similar. Not so much in Chicago. All around its a great city and hopefully will be seeing much more of it in the future.

None of these items were bought in Chicago, BUT look at the great butterfly band a acquired from a coworker. Just a bit of fun, its like a myspace reunion tour.


No comments: