OOO I got my sewing machine delivered today. I'm set to fucking go. I'm so excited to sew like a crazy sonofabitch. I have a few things set up ready to do and then I just have to go and buy some fabric, which A. sucks because I'm kinda broke and going to Chicago B. Is rad cuz than I will have shit to do. What ever, I got it covered. Soon to come seersucker shorts and everything.
Monday, August 4, 2008
its a good thing i have a valid id
just considering the fact that i have maybe three overdo parking tickets makes me cringe a bit seeing as that would be a tick over $100 to pay off. Not only that I don't think I could get my license renewed in the state of Minnesota. So my long and grueling trip to the DMV to get a MN state issued ID has been thwarted for yet another long while. Until I can successfully pay my overdo parking tickets. What a fucking game. I should maybe have not gotten my car towed and parked illegally to begin with and wouldn't have these problems. Quite irritating non-the-less. I'm fucking hungry. I'm going to take the bus to the Wedge where I seem to have been like every other day this week and I'm not to upset by it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment