Sunday, August 10, 2008


GOOD Birthday.
Gin and Tonic
Mimosa 
Mexican Three Way


Confusing few days after.


Still confused and don't know what to do or to say or to whom. 
I have questions I want to ask about four people and they are all male counterparts. 
Most of them consisting of  topic matter related to what i am to do in the next few weeks/months.
Considering, reconsidering and finally probably doing nothing about anything and continue living.
I tend to find myself in compromising situations. and always have. I usually do the questionable thing. 
In my current case no one is/was conflicting directly with anyone else. I think it odd the reaction that my actions receive from people who seemingly care not if I exist. 
People walking away and not wanting to talk about certain subjects.
Bitchy e-mails
oh so many options.
It may all just melt away which usually happens
for most things

No comments: