Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Motocicleta!

I don't know what it is about scooter mechanics that make them all the same! They have the same exterior that entails tacky shirts that they've owned since the 80's that are cut off short at the sleeves, straight leg jeans that are rough with oil and destruction and either a handle bar mustache or long, windblown hair. And when it's both I just have to say, "Come on!". My father and I ventured over to this place in Hopkins called Full Power Cycle. I've visited many-a-shops this summer, and have only found that they are all the same roles but different faces. I aspire to open up a less intimidating shop of all women, so that when girls arrive with their silly little schwinn scooters, I can easily take them in instead of writing them off as the under belly of the manly motorcycle world! I just feel foolish whenever I arrive with my goofy, bubbly, tiny little scooter.

I bet they all work out at Bally Total Fitness Ghetto Gym with me, too!

No comments: