Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Devendra

I have just discovered amazingness. I want to crawl into the music and live there. Maybe a little bit because I want to live in India and have Natalie Portman as a princes. But really I want to live in the music, it feels like it gets inside. Perfect for right now. What I'm feeling. Which I don't even know how to describe.

I finished my ceramics class for the summer and will miss dearly getting up at 8:15(sometimes 9:00) am every monday and wednesday to go to ceramics. The people for the most part were fantastic, John and Kari made my life a little brighter and higher at times. The others and they will forever know who they are. Will just be consumed by their stupidity and never bother me again... I hope... I have weird karmic things happen to me so they will forever haunt me. I was soooo fucking happy about a sculpture that I made in this class. Soo happy indeed that I spent a ridiculous amount of hours in tired hot heat that were all worth it to finish. A thing that I am quite proud of and will have displayed in my home one day. Only after it is displayed in the school showcases for a while. I can't believe it, I feel accomplished that a piece that I, I made will be on constant watch of others. My Art being seen, simply fantastic. 

The day has seemed to be full of starts and stops, going on its 16th hour now. My eyes are getting just a bit heavy and with that as usual I feel a bit meloncholic. I can't help it, its the time of day I'm at my weakest and feel as though I could just crumple and sleep right here in my little chair at my little table in my little cafe. I won't I will continue for a while longer and feel accomplished once more in the day, the day that is forever. I can't imagine it will go much farther.
I am grateful of all of the things that I have been lucky enough to be aware of. My friends(family) which they really are. They create a little piece of me that only they will have in my history. I think we all have our moments at which our wits are ending and we simply cant be one another's friend any longer. Those moments pass and the ones that make me smile and feel like the world is ok are the ones I am going to remember. I realize this is extremely sentimental but what do you do with a sentimental heart. I don't do this enough or at least when I do it, it feels like I'm still missing something.  Maybe not, I might want to miss something...

No comments: