Monday, July 28, 2008

MJ-Not the Olsen Twat

Go look.
http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-28-just-dating

I just have to find a way to kill the sonofabitch.

Brazilian meh, he will have a Brazilian Colored, non-Brazilian by the end of the summer to deal with.

EH, Duluth was way fun. I will hopefully have some pictures of Duluth Does Fashion. I was unable to take any so they will be waited for by others.  
I totally freaked out at the end of the show though there were way to many Duluthians there and I didn't know a single person except for Mish and I had to remove myself for a bit. I was exhausted. I guess not eating all day and only drinking coffee is a bad idea. Plus sun and driving. w/e.
I got home last night and needed to unwind. Rachel and I had equally strange things happen to us this weekend involving other peoples families and travel. It happens. 

Kyle asked me when the wedding was today. He is simply impossible to deal with sometimes. And then there was just laughter on the other end of the phone. Blah. Seeing as I've met the family and visited Mish twice that calls for engagement announcements to be printed. There are no titles, and I don't see there being one either so there won't be a wedding. Sorry Kyle, you are going to have to wait to be a brides maid. 

Ok so now I'm going to spend $200 on a sewing machine and walk over to somewhere to meet up with Mish. Something will happen, errands or beach. Hopefully great amounts of summer fun. Frivality. I don't like instability. 

No comments: