I've been working a lot (50+ hours this week) so forgive me if this is completely uninteresting and incoherent.
I figure I should post something before Wes and Ally out-blog me into oblivion, but I'm not really sure what to say. Lately I haven't been doing much, just working, eating, reading fashion blogs and magazines and then going to bed.
I suppose one of the better things I've realized lately is that I really do like taking the city bus, as something interesting always happens. A giant junebug crawled out of my collar and I flipped shit in public (which is always embarrassing) and then a big scary man with silver teeth gleefully squashed the bug in a discarded variety section of the Star Tribune, making sure everyone in the back of the bus got to see the battered corpse. That was actually scarier than the actual junebug.
I especially like riding the 18 down Nicollet Mall on my way to Rainbow, as it's around the time when everyone is getting off work, so there's a lot of people watching to do. I saw some really great ensembles on some of these working women. A straw sunhat with a thick black bow is now at the top of my wardrobe wishlist, I think it'll go great with my new swimsuit.
That is, if I ever get time to a) shop ever again or b) go to the beach again this summer.
My friend Andii got on the Minneapoline! Go check her out.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment