Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ok so I have to work in 13 minutes and I thought now would as good a time as any to post.
Why of course I was late once today and thought maybe I could make it double or nothing,..

I haven't done anything slightly as interesting as the ladies and wether or not that matters I care not. Yesterday was possibly one of the best most relaxing days I've had in a while. The only thing I had to do was taken care of by 11:30 am and after that the beach and other sunny side up activities consumed my day. While nursing the slightest of hangover headaches the sun soaked up every ounce of energy I had. But when you don't need any its quite a good feeling.

Ok 10 minutes and by the time I escalate up the stairs and get situated I'll possibly be on time. 

No comments: