Thursday, July 17, 2008


I'm looking for a job, and still a sewing machine. 
I told my mother about wanting to get one.
The job she said I needed a good, high paying one and the sewing machine, "do you really think that would be a good investment for you?"
I love how every time my mother hears about any artistic adventure I intend on embarking on she asks me wether its worth the time and money. It makes me sad to think that she and my father may not fully support anything I do. Or they are just looking out for my fragile financial status. either way, its depressing. But hey when I can make my own clothes and learn to sew better it will definitely be worth the time and money.

I got to hang out with both my girls the other day which was nice, we hadn't been all three in the same room for what seemed like a few weeks. Summer is really taking us out of our element and putting thoughts into each of our slightly off kilter brains. I have much enjoyed of summer what its been so far. Its raining today which makes it hard to want to do much of anything, especially walk around town and find a new job. Its funny how if you are put into a situation in which the clothes and the people buying them do not fit into what you think of as fashionable or interesting it makes you detest whole heartedly where you work and what you do. This precisely is how I feel about working at Express. it was a job because. I needed it so badly and unfortunately in the dead of winter the only place seemingly that was hiring. 

and fuck I just realized that i forgot my address book and now am unable to fill out applications. sad. Rain go away. eat my shorts bitch.

This photo however made me ridiculously happy looking at just now. I'm quite glad now having met boy in photo. I think things ended up for the better in the situation of the incestuous community in minneapolis. I much more like him than other people we both know. 

Duluth, not a bad place to be.

No comments: