There is a ladybug resting on the top of my laptop! It is so cute.
I finally got SoulSeek to work on my computer again by adjusting some settings, although it is still finicky... Listening to a lot of MGMT, Black Kids, Justice, CSS, etc. VERY NICE TO HAVE NEW MUSIC. And yes, the capitalization was necessary, because having no radio, no method to download music, and no money to buy the hard copy... Well, I was stuck in a rut, and it was getting rather annoying.
Got the new David Sedaris book, "When You Are Engulfed in Flames." Fantastic, claro que si. What can I say, same as every other book he's written, and that means GREAT.
I got a blank fortune cookie, and a butterfly flew into my room.
It's time to say goodbye.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Ladybug.
Labels:
Black Kids,
CSS,
David Sedaris,
death,
fortune cookies,
Insects,
Justice,
MGMT,
music,
SoulSeek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment