Friday, July 18, 2008

Fake Plastic Knees

Is it just me, or is anyone else extremely annoyed by the prevalence of plastic surgery articles in fashion magazines? What a waste of paper. I read every other article in Vogue, Elle, etc., but when I get to the fucking plastic surgery article(s), which is in EVERY issue, I skip straight over it. Today I was reading the August issue of Vogue (with Kate Moss on the cover - yes.) and actually read one of the THREE articles on that shit, and all it did was make me disgusted, sad, and scared of getting older, although, I think it'll be nice when my top lip starts to disintigrate. The article said that your bottom lip is supposed to be one and a half to two times larger than your upper, but I don't think mine is; My upper lip is just a little tiny bit smaller than my lower.

See? I told you all I was disproportionate.

Oh, and by the by, Gwyneth Paltrow is looking old.

1 comment:

Bee York said...

I love this post. The title especially. We live in scary, plastic, robotic, dense times, my friend!