Saturday, July 19, 2008

Teardrops.

I've never really understood why I haven't listened to Massive Attack more often. It always sounds so good, whether I smell like I've stepped out of an idaho potato or if I am sick with the krupe (i've never had it, but I would imagine that if I had the krupe that Massive Attack would get me through!).

I feel like a big douche by the way. I just called Chelsea 80 hundred million times because I was sure that she didn't work in the night time. And then I was like, "Well maybe she is at work, so I should call her and ask her about plans tonight". I completely forgot that she was in a meeting! And I probably made her stick out like a sore thumb. Sorry, Choice!

Anyway, I am the lucky girl who doesn't have to work in the morning tomorrow. Tonight will consist of dancing the fucking night away. What a queen I'll be!

No comments: